Unli Smile

HAIR LOSS REMEDY MEN AND WOMEN

close(x)
Sunday, July 15, 2012

Antioxidant Benefits: Boosting Natural Immunity

Have you wondered why generally, we humans outlive most animals? We live longer than our pet dogs, cats and birds, and we live longer than cows, pigs, monkeys, etc. not just because cows and pigs are slaughtered but because of our God-given natural immune system empowered by antioxidants. And that’s among antioxidant benefits—boosting natural immunity.

How antioxidants boosts our immune system is dependent on the following:

Our Food. Make sure your daily diet gives you enough antioxidants. Needless to say, eat more fresh green leafy veggies and fruits. Aside from these, supplement. We can only eat so many apples, for instance. Can you eat 2 dozens of apples a day? If you can, good for you. You’re a rare species. But for most of us, we can only eat 3 or 5 a day. Or, we can opt to drink apple concentrated supplements. If you drink 3 glasses of it, that’s some 15 apples total. Some juice technology keeps the freshness of fruit and veggie extracts, like nano technology or fermentation.

Our Enzymes. The human body naturally produces enzymes like glutathione and superoxide dismutase. Enzymes like these make sure we get protection from antioxidants. To ensure supply of such enzymes nutritional building blocks are vital. Examples of these building blocks are zinc, iron, manganese selenium, etc. Food we eat should have enough of these micro nutrients.

Now, our bodies produce natural antioxidants lipoic acid and coenzyme Q-10. At about age below 25 our bodies make these antioxidants in abundance. But above 25, our bodies decrease antioxidant output. More so during adult age. Antioxidant-rich food often do not help us get our antioxidant requirements. Thus, aside from eating nutritious food, we should supplement to the max. Health investment is all worth it.

Our Genes. Some people inherit genes that produce lots of antioxidant enzymes. Genes, due to their ability to produce antioxidant enzymes, mostly spell out our life expectancy and how susceptible we are to diseases. However, if you have weak genes, worry not. You can improve your genes’ strength and health (immunity power) by improving your diet, especially if you supplement. So, among antioxidant benefits is boosting natural immunity.

I am a case in point. I used to never supplement because I feared side effects. I was ill-informed about health supplements until I finally saw that I had no other recourse except to try natural supplements. Synthetic vitamins were a definite no-no. I researched on natural health supplements and attended seminars for years until I got the real picture. I was freed from ignorance which other people had capitalized on.

So, I started supplementing, and with amazing results! I can say that I am 7 times stronger today than when I never supplemented 10 years ago. And with my present supplements—purple corn juice and apple cider vinegar—I am now in a much, much better health than I had 2 years ago. I feel and look great! Even my personal electro cardiologist says I’m in tiptop shape compared to when he first saw and examined me.

Try Purple Corn Juice for your daily liquid supplement, and as an energy refreshing and delicious drink. It has lots of antioxidants like bioflavonoids and polyphenols, foremost of which is anthocyanin. It's P2200 a liter bottle. For details or purchasing, text or call 023-858-9499 Remember the antioxidant benefits, boosting natural immunity.

0 comments:

Be Share

Total Pageviews

Translate

its PROVEN

14 DAYS WEIGHT LOSS

Like Us

About Me

Herbs Gallery
View my complete profile